Low-Cost Antique Mall Software
The antique mall accounting system in Best Consignment Shop Software Diamond edition provides specialty features for managing booth rentals at local events, flea markets, antique and shopping malls:
- One or more POS stations can be networked together to share the same database simultaneously.
- Employees can be locked out of any part of the program and can be prevented from voiding sales and granting discounts at point of sale.
- Any employee's cash drawer can be audited at any time.
- Each vendor can have unique payout provisions including settlement of sales for store credit.
- Dealers can add inventory to spreadsheets which can be used to import inventory into the program where price labels can be printed.
- Each space is given an identity and its record includes the renter's name, a description (like size, location, history, etc), amount of rent due and due date, whether rent it to be collected biweekly or monthly, date of last rent payment.
- Rent can be deducted from monthly settlement of sales.
- Mailing labels can be printed for clients on the mailing list.
- Data can be exported to be used in other programs like Excel and QuickBooks.
- A waiting list records a person who may be interested in renting the space.
- Crafts, collectibles and vintage art can be purchased outright from individuals for resale.
- Items from suppliers can be tracked as retail items.
- Details including profit/loss, dealer shares, taxes collected and payments received all appear in a Sales-Recap report for any period of time.
- Management can access the mall computer from any computer in the world free of charge.
With the Virtual edition of the software, vendors can view their account information online (at resell4.me) on any device including cell phone. They can add inventory (that can be downloaded to the mall's main computer). The monthly server rental is $25 so mall managers use this feature to increase income by charging a small monthly amount per vendor.
The outstanding features of the antique mall accounting system are pricing and policies.
Pricing and features are tiered so those not needing additional features aren't forced to purchase a costly 'one-size-fits-all' program.
Payment is once for lifetime use of the software. No forever payments. If you were to close up shop and start again later on, the same software could be used.
Prices are lower than competing programs because price hasn't been padded with prepayment for support.
There are no monthly or annual fees for support. Instead, help is available when it is needed and payment is made at the time, at rates about half that of local computer services.
Software updates are free. (This is work done in the background by tech support to add new features and maintain the software code.)
Take advantage of the free live demo by calling 888-427-5779. We won't accept payment for the software until you're satisfied that Best Consignment Shop Software is the best choice for you.