Booth Tracker Management Software
With a little bit of effort it becomes apparent that software and equipment for managing booth-space rental can be very costly.
Whether your business is shopping and antique malls, flea markets, trade shows, events and conferences the payment for the booth-tracking features of Best Consignment Shop Software is one time for lifetime use. There are no monthly or annual support fees. Shipping is free and there is no sales tax (except TX). The overall cost is especially reasonable when compared to Boothtracker, Campground and Redbooth.
With the BCSS booth-tracking module, each booth space is given an ID and a name and it is associated with the vendor renting the space. The amount of rent is recorded and can be deducted from vendor sales bi-weekly or monthly. A person or entity can also be recorded as waiting to rent the space when it becomes available.
Booth tracking is one of the main features of Best Consignment Shop Software along with the processing of consignments, buy outright (resale) and retail transactions.
BCSS is a fully-featured consignment software. Consignors and their items can be tracked. Each consignor (vendor) can have a different percentage split and different categories of merchandise can be taxed separately (no tax, tax above, tax at). At (monthly) settlement rent can be paid from vendor sales and a report of those falling short can be produced.
'Buy outright (or resale) is the purchase of merchandise from individuals for resale. Information about sellers can be recorded and 'settlement' usually takes places at the time inventory becomes property of the shop (owner). Buy and sell prices are recorded and the program computes profit/loss for each item and for any period of time.
Retail for software purposes refers to the purchase of merchandise for resale from companies (not individuals) like suppliers, wholesalers, crafters, etc.. It isn't necessary to record information about suppliers
Booth Tracker Functions
- Bad-check list
- Sales activity report for any period
- Deduct advertising, rent, credit-card fees and taxes from dealers' settlement checks.
- Advertising and other fees chargeable to consignors tracked including rents.
- Floor plan of information about spaces occupied or vacant
- Inventory pre-entered or not - Can be mixed on the same sales document.
- Mailbox notes
- Pending sales - Start a sale and put it on hold.
- Rental merchandise sales (Returns of such merchandise is anticipated and tracked in reports.)
- Reports for house accounts and consignors separated.
- Waiting list for rental of space
- Apply tax to invoices or to items individually
- Automated tax computation and net due/payable amounts
- Buyer fee option
- Detailed printable invoices
- Discount an invoice or each item individually
- Drop-down menus for payment type and terms
- Several tags - bar codes
- Second-tax option
- Sort by date, invoice, status, name, type of payment and total
- Split payment up to six ways
- User-customized forms
BCSS cannot be purchased until the shop owner confirms that the software does all that is necessary and works properly on the shop computer(s), so please take advantage of the pre-sale live demo. Start by downloading the software then watch this video on Booth Tracker Software.