Military Thrift Shop Software
Best Consignment Shop Software can be configured specifically for POS and inventory and client management in your military consignment shop.
The cost of using our software programs is well under competing POS systems because:
- The initial price has not been padded with prepayment for support.
- Prices and features are graduated so no over-priced one-fits-all program.
- There are no ongoing monthly or annual prepayments for support.
- There is no risk of future support-payment increases (because there is no 'support plan').
- With the exception of stand-alone modules it is not necessary to purchase one thing to get another 'for free'. (Consignpro: 'Software updates are free with paid annual support!' which really means 'no support fee payment = no software updates'.)
- Training is not excluded from 'the annual support plan'. (There is no support plan.)
- Shipping charges are not tacked on (outside the continental US).
- Sales tax is not added (except TX).
- High-priced programs offer a '10% military discount' so a program selling for $1,300 is reduced to $1,170 - still 3 times the cost of BCSS Deluxe ($395).
The currency symbol by default is the dollar sign but can be changed to any currency symbol.
Payments to consignors can be made by cash, check, gift certificate, PayPal or store credit. A 'bonus' can be added to settlements for store credit to encourage consignors to accept credit instead of payment, resulting in fewer payouts, fewer checks written/mailed. Settlement money is kept 'in the store' and increases revenue through increased sales.
Typical POS equipment can be used with various editions of the software: receipt and label printers, barcode scanners and cash drawers. The drawer can connect directly to the PC so it can be opened by pressing F12 or by processing non-credit-card sales (cash, check, PayPal).
The Hidden Risk
Almost all consignment software apps have been written by and are supported by one person - 'the programmer'. Support for 'his' software will be around for as long as he is. Really? $1200 for a $100 program that may not be supported next year?
We won't accept payment for our software until the decision maker at your shop convinces us that the software does all that is needed and works as expected on the shop's computer.
Download the free demo and give a call to arrance for a free live demo.