Software for Tracking Consignor's Merchandise
Consignment Shop Inventory Management Software keeps track of consignor merchandise and sales as well as your own resale and retail stock.
With Best Consignment Shop Software -
- Enter inventory in batch or import from spreadsheets.
- Automatically assign a barcode to each item.
- Print adhesive price labels and non-adhesive hang tags with these options: barcodes, date in, discount-price schedule, shop name, User-Defined Groups and unsold codes (for destroy, donate, return).
- Find inventory records by scanning barcodes.
- Enter items quickly at POS by scanning barcodes.
- Vary sales tax by inventory category.
- Use barcodes to donate, return or transfer unsold goods to shop ownership.
- Produce detailed reports for any period of time for specific inventory or groups of merchandise (like categories, sales, stock, etc.)
- Discount unsold inventory with preset discount schedules.
- Apply different discount schedules to different categories of inventory.
- Conduct promotional sales, discounting specific categories by stipulated percentages during a defined period of time.
- Batch process tasks like changing the consignor % for one consignor or all consignors.
- Move records of sold inventory to 'storage'.
- Export inventory data to be used in other programs including QuickBooks.
- Use any credit-card processing.
Take advantage of the free live demo before purchasing. The demo is done remotely. Here's a video overview.