Software for Book Consignment/Resale Stores
Book stores utilize Used Books Consignment Software to track book inventory with complete ease and accuracy. Books are categorized, organized and priced by Author, Bar Code, Class, Condition, Edition, ISBN, Publisher, SKU and Title.
Stores use UBCS to manage information and perform functions related to buyers, consignors, discounts, disbursements, employees (access and commissions), and settlements.
Used Books Consignment Software has many special consignment and resale features:
- Scan or enter ISBN to populate the New-Item screen.
- Each book and consignor can have an adjustable consignor %.
- Stores may sell their own inventory.
- Prices may be automatically and systematically discounted as time passes, if desired.
- At POS, the current date, invoice #, buyer information, tax(es), discount(s), sale amount and change due are auto-entered.
- Upon sale completion, consignor, salesperson and store shares are auto-computed and checks are ready for printing.
- Several computers may be 'networked' to share the same database. All information about each book is current.
Income-producing options include Buy Outright ('resale'), House Accounts (for selling store inventory), Layaways (installment payments), Rentals and Wish Lists.
Streamline Your Used-Book Business with UBCS!
UBCS ($595 excluding hardware) - Bar Code Read/Print - Cash Drawer/Receipt Printer - Customer & Employee Records, Employee Restricted Access and Cash Drawer Audit - Networking - Price Labels with Author/Bar Code/ISBN - Thermal Label Printing.
- No Annual Fees
- Free Software Updates
- Free Shipping
- Fully-Staffed Support
A demo version of UBCS is available here: