Shopping Mall Floor Space Rental Management
Best Shopping Mall Software is floor-space rental management software for shopping and antique malls, flea markets, charities, exhibits, conventions and trade shows. Manage floor space, renters, available and reserved space, bad checks. Track consigned, retail and resale items. Deduct advertising, rent, credit-card fees and taxes from dealers' settlement checks. Advertising and other fees are chargeable to renters tracked including rents. Supports cash drawer, receipt printer, networking, bar codes, wish lists, layaways. Print checks, address, price and bar code labels. 300+ reports!
The most striking feature of this software is its comparative value - all the essentials of professional mall programs at about half the cost! - yet special features like QuickBooks compatibility, House Accounts, Wish Lists and Layaways (not found in competitors' 'Lite Versions').
Our mall inventory software is extensive and affordable!! The base plan includes all standard mall software functions. Keep cost low - add only options required for your business - no unnecessary bells and whistles. There are no hidden fees for cables, updates, CDs and manuals.
- Convenient drop-down calendars for time selection
- Fast sort of data columns
- Multiple filters for definitive data display and output
- Quick-Find information retrieval
- Simple user-friendly design
- Toggled screens for immediate information access
- Bad-check list
- Sales activity report for any period
- Deduct advertising, rent, credit-card fees and taxes from dealers' settlement checks.
- Advertising and other fees chargeable to consignors tracked including rents.
- Floor plan of information about spaces occupied or vacant
- Inventory pre-entered or not - Can be mixed on the same sales document.
- Mailbox notes
- Pending sales - Start a sale and put it on hold.
- Rental merchandise sales (Returns of such merchandise is anticipated and tracked in reports.)
- Reports for house accounts and consignors separated.
- Waiting list for rental of space
- One step to consignor's info - inventory, 'dates in', prices and settled transactions
- Fast access to contacts, balances and percentages
- Self-completing editable Consignor Agreements
- Automated four-tiered discounts
- Customer Wish Lists
- House Accounts for resale of shop inventory
- Items, purchase order # and owner
- Layaways (buyer installment payments)
- Prices - original, current and lowest for each article
- Sort by item #, category, description, date in, cost and quantity
- Apply tax to invoices or to items individually
- Automated tax computation and net due/payable amounts
- Buyer fee option
- Detailed printable invoices
- Discount an invoice or each item individually
- Drop-down menus for payment type and terms
- Several tags - bar codes
- Second-tax option
- Sort by date, invoice, status, name, type of payment and total
- Split payment up to six ways
- User-customized forms
- Optional payments of cash, check, PayPal, store credit or gift certificate
- Organized by owner, settlement #, amount, payment, article sold and settlement
- Single or batch processing
- Split transactions
Shopping Mall Reports
- Consignor statements with printable mailing labels and lists
- Export to QuickBooks
- Financial reviews
- Inventory by type/category, consignor, price range, last sale, when discounted
- Labels: small/medium/large/jewelry, adhesive/non-adhesive, address and bar-code
- Sales by day, salesperson, total amount
- Fill in check and print
- Fully integrated with payments and consignors
- Includes fields for notes, phone # and e-mail
- Output on laser sheets with customizable fields
- Wizard for a quick start and easy learning
- Editable built-in agreements
- Free local data storage
- Free unlimited email help - especially for demos
- Free automatic updates and documents
- Quick and easy backup and restore
- Direct Tier II tech access
Bar Code Scanning (Hardware available separately)
- Assign a series of bar codes automatically
- Detail description printed below the bar code
- Either UPCA or UPCE formats
- New item appears in the invoice list of items
- Read bar codes that are not assigned
- Reprint worn bar codes individually
Cash Drawer/Receipt Printing (Hardware available separately)
- Auto-detect receipt and document printers
- Auto open when receipt prints
- Integrates drawer and printer
- Two-ply paper
- Buyers' names, IDs, contact
- Import old sales records
- Mailing lists
- Print address labels
- Hire and termination
- Last update, last and recent sales, balance
- Name, employee number, items sold, consignor, item #
- Recent commission prints
- Sold merchandise, commission %, bonuses and subtractions
- Link multiple locations & stations
- Location manager and secure log in
- Network prices far below competitors ($295 per station vs $295)
- Receipts at point of sale
- Run sales, settlements, disbursements, reports from the back office
- Share one Internet connection - one printer
Shopping Mall Property Management Software Storefront Booth Rental Space
This mall software contains all functions needed to keep business flowing smoothly. Need a current price? Discount? - just a couple of clicks away including private and public notes regarding buyer, seller and stock. Need a list? Hit the print button. Your clients will be impressed with your shop-keeping organization and you'll be pleased with Best Shopping Mall Software!
Automated Mall Inventory Starting at Just $595
Unlimited free customer email help and online revisions are included, and you don't have to buy the software to try it out. Test drive the demo. See for yourself how user-friendly and how powerful its systems are. Easy-to-understand illustrated instructions make learning a breeze.
International Solutions - For our Canadian friends, two tax fields are included for use in Canada. Best Shopping Mall Software may be used in any country - Japan, the UK, Germany and Australia. The program is in English but data may be entered in any language or currency.
What is mall software for Windows? Our computer malls programs are ideal for all types of second-hand selling, from kids clothes to designer apparel, used clothing, wedding and bridal gowns to used baby clothes. Make reselling a snap whether you're reselling art, resale furniture or antiques. Retail boutiques and shops request our free download over 3,000 times per year. Order online for your own company and learn how to run your clothing, furniture or antique mall effortlessly.