Art Gallery Consignment-Resale Software
This software is used by art galleries to manage:
Display-Area Rentals - income from rent, a percentage of sales or a combination of both.
- Assign IDs to each display area and track them as floor or exhibit-space rentals.
- Give each piece and artist an ID for identification and tracking.
- Print professional hang tags or labels with barcodes for art pieces (or not).
- Process sales for artists with options for sales tax, discounts and layaways.
- If the gallery is to share in sales proceeds, each artist and each work of art may be assigned a different sales split (commission).
- The software will credit the artist's account and the gallery's account for the appropriate shares of sales proceeds.
- The program will auto compute monthly or Bi-weekly rent and if applicable, apply artist sales to rent due (and produce a report of sales that fell short of rent due).
- With the Virtual edition of the software artists can view their account information online with cell phones and computers.
- Settlements can be processed at any time and payouts may be made by store credit, PayPal, cash or check (written by the program).
This software is used by art galleries to process:
Resale Sales - Arts and crafts can be purchased from artists, dealers and suppliers and resold. Such items are tracked and sold in the gallery's 'shop account'. Buy and sell prices are recorded and profit/loss reports can be generated as well as 300 other reports related to inventory, clients, disbursements, sales and employees.
Each employee can have a separate commission schedule and each may be granted or denied access to any function of the program and data. Each can be prevented from voiding sales and granting discounts at POS. The 'till' can be audited in real time to make sure the contents of the till match the activity for the day.
You can't purchase the software until the boss takes a look at the demo and confirms that the software meets expectations and works properly on the computer to be used so please download the demo and give us a call for a 'free live demo'.